NEWS - Fancy a Free PreSonus FaderPort?
Thinking about switching DAW's? Between 1st June and 30th June 2012, PreSonus is offering all new buyers of their revolutionary DAW Studio One 2 Pro the added bonus of a brand new PreSonus FaderPort controller, worth £149, from Source Distribution at no extra charge.
Here's how it works:
• Purchase a full copy of PreSonus Studio One 2 Professional from an authorised PreSonus dealer in the UK or Ireland between 01/06/12 and 30/06/12.
• Once received, collect your receipt, completed application form and cut out the UPC bar code from the Studio One 2 Pro package, and attach it to the form.
• Post all this completed information to Source Distribution*, or scan and email to email@example.com
• Mails or scans must be received by Source Distribution no later than 31st July 2012.
• All eligible entries received will be fulfilled by Source Distribution UK within 6-8 weeks.
* For full terms, conditions, and address details, please download and study the application form.
Studio One 2 is a new, integrated approach to recording music, from tracking to mixing to mastering and distribution. It’s a creative environment built for intuitive use, speed, and efficiency–and yet it’s robust enough for the most complex productions. For those who want it all, we offer Studio One Professional, which has everything in Studio One Artist and Producer and adds the Project page, an integrated mastering solution; fully licensed Melodyne Essential pitch correction; SoundCloud™ support; Red Book CD burning; video playback and sync; and five more Native Effects plug-ins: Groove Delay, Multiband Dynamics, OpenAIR, Pipeline, and IR Maker.
Compatible with virtually all major DAW programs, the PreSonus FaderPort enables you to record perfect fades and write single-channel or grouped-channel volume, mute, and pan automation in real-time. Control your DAW’s solo, record-enable, window selection, play, stop, and record functions. Manage markers and punch in and out with a footswitch (not included). The FaderPort makes it fast and easy. You can even create your own custom key mappings. And if you use PreSonus’ Studio One DAW software, your FaderPort will be automatically recognized and can be used to tweak virtually any plug-in parameter.
Refresh your working environment, push away the mouse and get back in touch with your music.
| Image 1